For you who owns my heart!

Hi... i dont even remember how to do this.. but lets try!

Reading back all my post it leads to few times of heartbroken of me. Collecting my broken heart all the way. But somehow, in these past 5 years i found my happiness. I found my Forever. <3

He. He is someone who will always be there for me no matter what. He is someone who can read me by looking slight at my hands, every single line on my face can easily be read by him. My heart is like a book, and he is a reader.

To be hold by someone who never intend to let me go. To have someone who include me in each one of his journey. To be with someone who always pray for our happiness and future. I feel blessed. To be loved and to love someone like him. You are my future and my past. You are someone that i want to be with for the whole of my present. I can't imagine my life without u inside.

My sayang.. you are the most kind hearted gentleman i have ever met. It sounds typical, bare minimum like people said. But that values are gold. Not everyone have golden heart like u. I love u even more because of that values. I wish sayang, u to stay in my life forever cause i want to be loved with that kind of love, your love. I want our life full with laughter, smile and happiness. And I know for every limau we got in life, we can make limau suam when we are together. (hint: idiom)

Recently someone asked me, what makes me decided to marry u... I take some time to think. is it because i love u? or maybe it is because u are already my partner for 5 years? or because we have spent a lot of time together so we just need to move to another stage of life? Hmmm..... For each step we took, i imagine to live together with you in a our little home. For another step, i imagine we drink coffee and bandung at our balcony looking at the sunset while hugging each other.. Whenever I took a step in a cafe i think of u, is this cafe do have our favourite cake, we can stay for hours eating our favourite cake and talking. For another step, i imagine we going to jogging with our little kids at the park, while u carrying racket at your back, holding hands with our sweet daughter. U will be an amazing dad for them, i can be sure about that. One more step, i can see we holding hands and go to cinema to watch movie, but definitely not Abang Long Fadil again. hahhahaha

So that is my answer sayang. i see u in each of my step, each things i touch, each thing i see, each thing i smell. I think about creating our beautiful life together. I always pray to Allah to make us as a partner in this life and hereafter. I want to be yours forever.

Sayang.. i may not good in expressing my love in words and action. i am an introvert who loved by extrovert like u. But i can firmly sure my whole heart is for you azmil. You are my star in my dark night, you are my sun in my bright day, you are my rainbow in my rainy day, you are mine and I am proud to be yours sayang. Thanks sayang for all the love u give to me, for all the effort u give for our love relationship. Thanks for all the care and never ending support. I love and trust with whole of my heart. Thanks sayang for never change. Life is getting hardened for you, but u keep the same. U still azmil syafiq, the one i love from the start until the end. I love you so much sayang!

iloveyou, azmil syafiq it's you, it's always you<3 <3 <3

Comments

Popular Posts